PDA

View Full Version : More bugs, this time from beta 132.

KJAZZ
03-07-2002, 09:10 PM
1. Sometimes the new flags such as push 4 forever (or whatever) don't push. Not sure why, it just does sometimes..more info once I test a bit more.
2. I had a tile with a 2ndcset, and when i pushed it, it went back to a normal color whilei was pushing it.
3. A suggestion. With the block trigger flag, there should be a screen flag called something like, "Block Trigger opens Shutters." It makes shutter doors open when the block is pushed onto the flag. This could make them more signifigant in dungeons.

Jigglysaint
03-07-2002, 10:00 PM
It seems that when you use flag 66(block trigger), the contunuios blocks no longer work. It becoms flag 2. This reminds me, it that is the case, then that would mean that it is possible to have remote triggers, maybe. So you could have about 8 flags. When you trigger a block switch in another room, the blocks turn from that, to secret flags 16-whatever.

Cyclone
03-07-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
It seems that when you use flag 66(block trigger), the contunuios blocks no longer work. It becoms flag 2. This reminds me, it that is the case, then that would mean that it is possible to have remote triggers, maybe. So you could have about 8 flags. When you trigger a block switch in another room, the blocks turn from that, to secret flags 16-whatever.

I don't think it would work that way. If you can do it, I want to know how. *LOL*

But triggers really only apply to the current screen, as it's currently designed. Might be nice to have tricky stuff, but it's not possible at the moment (I think).

Cyclone
[email protected]