PDA

View Full Version : WarLord...

Dechipher
03-07-2002, 06:49 PM
Why don't you modify SE's Editor, so that it only makes offline RPGs's, then add some other features (that weren't needed for online RPG's) and then turn it into the AGNRPGMaker?

MetaStaiford
03-07-2002, 07:04 PM
3 words

ITS....BEEN....DONE

look for websites regarding don miguel's english translation of RPG maker 2000. fact is it can even make zelda-type games and even, if your REALLY skilled, and have a lot of memory space, games like castlevania

But just for kicks, im leavin this topic open and askin everyone else what they think about this idea of yours

Breaker
03-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
Why don't you modify SE's Editor, so that it only makes offline RPGs's, then add some other features (that weren't needed for online RPG's) and then turn it into the AGNRPGMaker?

When you make a post on the forums, direct it to everyone, not just one person. When you want to ask individual questions, try Private Messaging. (War Lord doesn't ignore his PMs)

But in the mean time if you want to discuss RPGMaker or Shattered Earth with the entire forum, be my guest.

Dechipher
03-07-2002, 07:10 PM
heh....I want an AGN RPG maker, not just another RM2K. I want something BETTER than RM2K...ok? I've seen some of the stuff WL's implemented into the engine for SE, and I'd like an editor, with those capabilities...