PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticed?

Pryme8
03-07-2002, 01:48 PM
ok you see the scroll bar to the right... well you know the little progress bar? click above or below it... does it change to the color sceme for what ever the non classic black is? I hope im not the only one that this happens to... (ONLY HAPPENS WITH CLASSIC BLACK), actualy im not dumb enouph to know/think im the only one it happens to, because it would have to be a scripting error... or mabie they ment for it to be like that... well anyways someone let me know!:confuse2:

Scarlet Dragon
03-07-2002, 01:55 PM
:eek: Yo, BigAndy I don't see it man. What have you been doing today? "he says as an aside to the riveted audience!":odd:

Scarlet Dragon

The Savior
03-07-2002, 01:55 PM
Yeah, its supposed to work that way.

[edit] - Wait, are you saying that it does or does not change with the mainpage colors? For me the it changes with mainpage, and I'm too lazy to check with classic black.

Pryme8
03-07-2002, 01:58 PM
God i must be on crack or somthing...:odd:

Zeo
03-07-2002, 02:19 PM
The scoll bar is SUPPOSED to cahnge to a dark blusish thing, whn you switch to CB on login, but if you click aroundon other's theme links, some thin changes and it STAYS windows defaut.....Hence why it doesn't happen ALL the time.

Mander
03-07-2002, 05:51 PM
I gather you mean the part between the arrows changes colour. If that is what you mean yes mine does that too. It goes a sorta yucky yellow.

Pryme8
03-07-2002, 06:57 PM
THANK YOU IM NOT TOTALY INSANE!