PDA

View Full Version : Fox Trick in SSB:Melee

LordMagus
03-06-2002, 06:18 PM
When you're in one of Fox's levels (Venom or Corneria) tap left then right on the D-Pad for maybe ten times and Slippy, Falco, and Peppy will help you. (or in some cases, hurt you :D )

Mak-X
03-06-2002, 07:34 PM
It also works with Falco. You can only do it once per battle though. I wonder if there are any more secret 'taunts'.

Dart Zaidyer
03-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Yeah, that move summons random radio chatter from the other Starfox pilots, heh. Of course it takes him forever to do it, once you pull off the move.

Another secret one is for Samus. While in either of Samus's Stages, Brinstar or Brinstar depths, activate the grappling beam and roll the D-Pad in counterclockwise rotations. Eventually the beam will grow twice it's length. When this happens, you can hold down L or R to seek out the nearest target, and hit A at anytime the tip is near someone to grab.
I also heard there's a "Spazer" trick for Samus but I don't know how to get it...

Warlock
03-07-2002, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I've heard of those. I think the Samus one works in any stage tho.

Mak-X
03-07-2002, 02:45 PM
TSA said in a previous post that he did the spazer when Samus' percentage was way up, like at 200%. I was playing Mewtwo yesterday on the Battlefield in Adventure at 200% life and he did this attack where he sent about 3 little projectiles out making up a 45degree angle.

Kairyu
03-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Actually, that's incorrect. Just tap Down on the D-pad. It doesn't summon Arwings, by the way, it only works when an Arwing is coming.