PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial 4th quest help

fajz
03-06-2002, 01:10 PM
I'm playing Jason Larabie's unofficial 4th quest and need some help. I've defeated all the dungeons and need help with level 9. I'm in a room where you need the raft to move around. I've killed all the enemy's in the room but can't get the door to the north to open. There is a block on the south side of the room that I figure needs to be pushed, however it won't push. Sooooooo I burned it, bombed it, shot it with an arrow (silver), hit it with a boomerang, you name it I tried it and nothing. Is there a L2 bracelet in this quest? If so where the heck is it? If not how do I open this door? I'm hoping this isn't a bug. That would piss me off, to play this complete quest and be about 5 rooms from Gannon and have a bug that won't let you go on. Bummer

Thanx for the help

FZ

VGWarrior
03-06-2002, 05:59 PM
It could very well be a demo and we never knew until now.

Or....did you try whistling?

fajz
03-07-2002, 09:08 AM
Yea I whistled, bombed, shot, stabbed, bit, slapped, kicked, yelled, spit, begged, and pissed on it, that door just won't open.
Would a demo go as far as 7 rooms before gannon (I know this because I've been in all other rooms in level 9 except 7, one being Gannon's room)and not finish? That would a real bummer. I would feel like I wasted 5 hour of my life. Oh well!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thanx VG. I'm not gonna give up hope. Hopefully someone else can help out.