PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find some totally original tiles?

Naomi
03-03-2002, 06:28 AM
I wanna make a really kewl and sw33t quest but I dont have the mad skills to make any original tiles. I could go for some Non-8bit , completely original tiles - I know that's a lot to ask of somebody, but could somebody be a c00l d00d and do this? :D

GuitarmanTim
03-03-2002, 06:53 AM
well, every set is 8bit, because ZC itself is 8 bit. But if you want to totally origional tiles go for one of those, or wait a while for my Chrono Trigger tileset which will feature new tiles+sprites for everything. I'll keep it's status in my sig untill it's done :)

Naomi
03-14-2002, 04:22 AM
I am looking for something very 2-dimensional, with complex mountains and water. I am looking for something COMPLETELY NEW (for instance, I saw Sludge making original and new tiles a LONG time ago for a gq he was going to make.) If anyone has or would be willing to make some for me, I would try as hard as I could to help you. Thanks! :ooh:

Yoshiman
03-14-2002, 07:20 AM
Two people wanted to burn the tilesets!!!:eek: I like them both!

GuitarmanTim
03-14-2002, 10:24 AM
you could wait for JJMaxx's tileset. It's completely handdrawn and origional, but I think it will be a while before it actually gets finished.

Hermit
04-06-2002, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't classify Glenn's or Orion's tilests as "original" as they're basically just rips of existing games. Not that I don't give full props to them for outstanding job and great tiles :thumbsup:

I just wouldn't classify them as "original"

Their tilests do rock though ;)