PDA

View Full Version : oh god!!!

mike5000
02-26-2002, 01:38 AM
Im sorry about that ahhh.. well my very annoying sister-simlin- came through here and just ban her! plz!

-alpha dogg am I really on your shit list? if I did anything Id like a clean slate plz!

and I promise my sister will NOT be back! sorry bout that!

Rijuhn
02-26-2002, 01:47 AM
For some reason I don't think your sister did that. Look at your whole post, if your sister did in fact post something and you edited it, would it not say at the bottom in tiny little letters: message edited by *insert name* *insert date*. And if you edit your post after I'm saying this you still know that I saw you. Please don't lie, if you are that is, and please try to control yourself. AGN is a wonderful place and all you've been doing so far is asking questions in GD, which has irratated quite a few members. We have the New Members Forums for questions, so go there for questions.

EDIT: Forgot some things, and punctuation.

mike5000
02-26-2002, 01:50 AM
dude what are you talkin about!

we both use the same comp. if thats what you mean!

Menokh
02-26-2002, 01:53 AM
about the editing thing.
It doesn't always show the edited by line for some reason. It's really annoying, though.
Anyhow, since I think I remember erika9000, I believe Mike, but time will tell.

Rijuhn
02-26-2002, 01:53 AM
Posted by Mike500: Im sorry about that ahhh.. well my very annoying sister-simlin- came through here and just ban her! plz!

I thought you meant that your sister posted THIS message that I quoted above, and that you're sorry for her posting THIS topic.

Second EDIT: WHAT THE SHIT? THE EDIT LINE DOESN'T APPEAR ANYMORE!!! Someone needs to put it back up, and I'm serious, otherwise someone could change what they say and deny editing it.

mike5000
02-26-2002, 01:58 AM
my sister posted 3 spam threads all in gibberish!!

-shes only 10 though! I talked to here about it and she said she doesnt know what spam is (make you wonder y you even show the terms and conditions thing huh)

Drunken Tiger
02-26-2002, 07:18 AM
my sister harasses my friends on my instant messenger.. what a bitch..:angry: a while back she told my girlfriend that there was someone else, she totally freaked!!:lol:
(note: i am no longer going out with her)

The Savior
02-26-2002, 08:38 AM
The edit line still comes up, but not if you edit quickly after you post.

AlphaDawg
02-26-2002, 12:37 PM
mike5000,

You and your sister were both put on my inaugural General Bitching Shit List because at the time both of you were posting garbage similar to what your sister posted last night. The only difference between now and then? I couldn't issue bans. If I could, rest assured you both would have been banned.

Since that time, however, I did realize that you returned somewhat reformed. Therefore, I decided to give you a break. You're fine in my book. However, your sister, well, has not.

Also, if your sister is only 10 years old then she is technically not allowed to register on these boards without parental approval. Therefore, I will not undo the ban. If somebody else wishes to, fine.

Cyclone
02-26-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Menokh
about the editing thing.
It doesn't always show the edited by line for some reason. It's really annoying, though.

That's usually if you edit within the first minute or two after a post. I do that occasionally. It's like it gives you a chance to say what you really meant to say, and after that, it clocks your edits.

Cyclone
[email protected]

Leon S. Kennedy
04-08-2002, 10:15 AM
Just give him a break i know people that would do things like that to get someone banned. . . . .

Cronic
04-08-2002, 10:16 AM
Either your settings are screwed or youre doing this on purpose. One topic is fine but 2 is pushing it. Please pay more attention to post dates before you reply.