PDA

View Full Version : *Gasp* Another person that needs help with Revenge 2!

Simmen Stenil
02-05-2002, 10:12 PM
Ok, I've used the hookshot on the patch of flowers... so... now what? Nothing's HAPPENING! Is that the way to the next level:confuse2: ? Also, is there anything behind that crack near the shop right above the house? No bomb works...

Simmen Stenil

PrinceMSC
02-05-2002, 10:18 PM
Overworld problems!?! This is a change. Use your hockshot where you see the flowers make an arrow. There will be a bush for you to aim at. And for that crack, you need some superbombs. You won't be able to get any until you get your raft in level 5.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

DarkFlameWolf
02-05-2002, 11:00 PM
yeah, and don't bother entering that crack until you have all the items from levels 1-8, its the hidden dungeon containing all the master items. And that's not the only entrance. You need to find all three to successfully find all three master items. Not telling where the other two are though. ^_^

MetaStaiford
02-05-2002, 11:23 PM
ok, heres the deal. you dont hookshot the flowers, you hookshot those small trees that you can usually burn with the candle.

actually a bomb DOES work on that crack, but you can only find the right way after beating level 5, because you have to use a _________

the 2nd entrance to the secret dungeon is REALLY easy to find after beating level 5, in fact its even BRIGHT RED on a perfectly normal screen (im not gonna tell you how to open it though, just think 'unusual colors, 1st quest')

i think the 3rd entrance requires the flippers but im not exactly sure. i hear you havta have the special item from level 8 to get there, and i think thats the flippers. fact is if i made revenge 2, i wouldve just stuck it in a waterfall somewhere, where flippeers would be needed. i have yet to find this entrance

DarkFlameWolf
02-05-2002, 11:59 PM
lol
well you ruined it!
^_^
Check the most obvious and most suspicious one.

PrinceMSC
02-06-2002, 12:13 AM
Lets just say getting the magic key will take the fun out of level 9. I could see some good use for it in level 8. (After you get the flippers)

DarkFlameWolf
02-06-2002, 01:46 AM
yeah, after I pointed some stuff out! lol
anyway......guess my third quest will be using all the items as well...... :)
before, I never knew what the boots could do nor how to get the Magical Lens working. Now I do! :D
And does the Golden Arrow kill Ganon? Or just the Silver?

PrinceMSC
02-06-2002, 01:58 AM
The Golden arrow kills him too. But the main point of the arrow is to go threw all the guys in one shot.

DarkFlameWolf
02-06-2002, 03:25 AM
wow, thanks for that tidbit of info! :D

Simmen Stenil
03-31-2002, 02:02 PM
Why did I wait all this time to ask this? Ah, oh well... Is that the way to get to level 5 or is there another way?

:laughing:Simmen Stenil:laughing:

Simmen Stenil
04-04-2002, 09:23 PM
It's a simple question, isn't it? Please?

plith
04-04-2002, 09:33 PM
Huh... I would've figured that in the 5 or so days since you last posted, you would've figured out how to get to Level 5 anyways. But yes, you use the hookshot. Just take a look here (http://questdb.armageddongames.com/temporarystuff/R2Map.jpg) to check.

Simmen Stenil
04-05-2002, 09:21 PM
:cry: Why'd you have to put two arrow flowers?! Ah, oh well. I found the one that I needed to find, and that's all that matters. Thanks!

Simmen Stenil