PDA

View Full Version : New RPG affiliate site: www.rpgfantasia.com

sep
02-03-2002, 04:27 PM
You guys gotta check this awesome site out, affiliates of armageddon games! Its full of the best RPG media!

http://www.rpgfantasia.com/images/button.GIF (http://www.rpgfantasia.com)

www.rpgfantasia.com

Mak-X
02-03-2002, 05:49 PM
Whoa cool, where did you find that website? It looks just AGN affilate one, you know the new rpg website that has a link on the main page.

sep
02-03-2002, 08:23 PM
your a cool moderator, the other one is stupid!

MetaStaiford
02-03-2002, 08:41 PM
why do you remind me of a typical middle-schooler?

you basically DONT join the forums just to advertise websites, wether theyre affiliated or not.

you would be wise to remember that in the furute....and you would ALSO be wise to refrain from flaming people, as recently, even the terms stupid and idiot are trouble.

Orion
02-03-2002, 09:28 PM
I'm still tryin to figure out what is so special about it. All I'm seein is couple of reviews and walkthroughs. Nothin you can't find in 1000 other places on the internet.

vegeta1215
02-04-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by sep

So what are you trying to say exactly?

Since the site you posted about IS an affiliate of AGN, it's ok. But you should really write a little more about why you think it's so awesome.

Oh, and about flaming: just don't do it! You've been warned.

DarkDragoonX
02-04-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by sep

Well, that was uncalled for. What was the point of flaming like that?

MetaStaiford
02-04-2002, 08:23 PM
DDX: its called whining. just ignore him, hes nothing more than a spammer with a faulty site that somehow got affiliated to AGN. hes whinin at me because i closed the copy of this in GD

Rainman
04-02-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by MetaStaiford
DDX: its called whining. just ignore him, hes nothing more than a spammer with a faulty site that somehow got affiliated to AGN. hes whinin at me because i closed the copy of this in GD

I was hoping it was me. I closed one of his posts. Oh well... :shrug:

vegeta1215
04-02-2002, 01:31 AM
Why do people keep bumping old topics back up? Especially ones like these! I'll never understand it.

-Closed-