PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Hyrule, and Others

Cyclone
04-03-2001, 06:56 PM
Why it is that, when I try to download quests supposedly hosted on the Armageddon Games site (like Fantasy Hyrule, which looks great to me from the screenshots), that it can't seem to find the files? I really want to play this one! Help!

(I think extreme.zip is inaccessible, too. And there are others.)

Cyclone

Cyclone
04-03-2002, 11:14 AM
One year, and no one has replied to this?

Fine, I'll answer my own question. :blah:

Here it is. (http://questdb.armageddongames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000005) What's nice is that it proves that WL and SB have tinkered with ZC at one time or another. :D

(I would have made this reply at the time I posted this a year ago, but I'm not going to be around at that time this evening. The above is, I believe, my first AGN post.)

Cyclone
[email protected]

DemoQuestFan
04-03-2002, 11:47 AM
HERE IT IS..THE RECORD HOLDER FOR LONGEST UNANSWERED POST ON AGN

DarkFlameWolf
04-03-2002, 03:13 PM
WOOHOO! :laughing:

Praethus
04-03-2002, 04:57 PM
It is funny that it went a whole year without a reply, and now it has 3.

VGWarrior
04-03-2002, 05:32 PM
4 counting yours, and 5 counting mine.

I have played that quest before; it's a good quest. I'm surprised that you were unable to access it for that whole year.

Qale
04-04-2002, 12:26 AM
For some reason I thought the subject title said Fantasia Quest and my heart went all a flutter. *sigh*

Qale

Cyclone
04-04-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by VGWarrior
I have played that quest before; it's a good quest. I'm surprised that you were unable to access it for that whole year.

Actually, in the old DB, the files stored on AGN's servers were inaccessible; some CGI iffies there. I never did get the file there.

I eventually got it from someone else, then later saw the new QDB submission for it.

Originally posted by Qale
For some reason I thought the subject title said Fantasia Quest and my heart went all a flutter. *sigh*

Nope. Not from April 2001. :laughing:

Cyclone