PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Rouge Jedi

Samo21
10-10-2001, 07:15 PM
Ok, for my first real attempt at making a quest I am making a 3 series game. So far I only have bits and parts of it planned out. The first game will be all level 1 objects. Like level sword and shield. Also all enimies will be level 1. In the 2nd game they will be a little tuffer and in the 3rd it will be the hardest. I havent started actually working but as soon as my story is finished I will begin my work.

Here is a little bit of the story I have came up with:

During the times of the acient Jedi, long before the new republic (Episode I era) the Jedi had succesfully driven all the sith in existence to a far away galaxy. After many years the Sith grew to large communitys on their tiny planet. When a group of sith finnaly decided to return to the system where the once lived, there were those who apposed. They wanted to live forever by themselves with out pesky Jedi around. The great dictator of the Sith quickly and sufficently used the Sith's only space ship to shuttle the opposers to a near by planet. There the new community of sith grew and became even larger than that of there original planet. For 17 years of no one on there new planet opposed the sith, unitll a boy at his 17 birth day called and opposed the way the sith acted. Word did not spread, but the boys eagerness to get away and become free to live peacefully did.
------------------------
Okay that little story may be pretty bad but im just gathering this up from what i have in my brain.

Oh and the first one game is called Starwars Rouge Jedi: Young Jedi

Sirdark
12-06-2002, 11:15 AM
Hey, This star wars kick off sounds cool

ShadowTiger
12-06-2002, 11:42 AM
How did you post this without registering? :confused: :odd:

Whatever. Good luck with the quest. If you need a dungeon template, -I THINK- that my gothic tileset will help you. Go into my sig, and get it.

Foxx
12-06-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
How did you post this without registering?
It's an impressive skill, no? I'd take it as good evidence that this Samo guy actually knows something about the Jedi tidbits he's talking about. With enough training, you too can have powerful Jedi skills, young grasshopper...

Praethus
12-06-2002, 12:10 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

Jigglysaint
12-06-2002, 01:58 PM
The topic is a year old guys. Locking....

Edit: Not nessicary, but I hope you guys look at the date before replying. The quest is dead, the person posted back when we were at UBB. He is no longer here so the quest is dead.

Ian
12-06-2002, 02:51 PM
Holy pogo, I didn't notice! This is happening too often then it should nowa days. Alot of old topics are being dug up, especially here

ShadowTiger
12-06-2002, 03:47 PM
Sorry to keep the thread alive then, but what's UBB?

And where is the date that you can look at once someone has revived the thread, like a date of original post?

Jigglysaint
12-06-2002, 03:51 PM
UBB was the software AGN was running before switching to VB. You can check the data of the post made by looking at the bottom left hand corner of the post, where all the numbers and the "AM" or "PM(:lol) is.

ShadowTiger
12-06-2002, 03:52 PM
OK. Thank you. I'm sure this would have been a great quest, had it not been rotting under AGN's refrigerator, a moist and lonely piece of bread with lettuce, cheese, and a tomato or two.... Sorry, I was thinking of what I was going to have for lunch. But on second thought, I'll just have a bagel. :shy:

Zaggarum
12-06-2002, 07:44 PM
I know why this post was brought up. Look at who posted a comment.

Dec 2002. :newbie:

Thats what I thought. :sweat:

Verbatim
12-06-2002, 08:21 PM
...and I was thinking this was a topic about jedis wearing rouge... :(

Zaggarum
12-06-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Verbatim
...and I was thinking this was a topic about jedis wearing rouge... :(

:laughing: Rrouge. Thats what I thougt the first time, Verb.