|Build 655 Windows
* Fixed the sfx.dat file.
* The "View Pic" palette in ZQuest now appears in the far lower-right in -large mode.
* When editing tiles in ZQuest in -large mode, the tile currently in the clipboard no longer has a slight y offset.
* When dragging the mouse while placing a warp return, item position, etc, in -large mode, the text no longer appears on top of the Favorites window.
* Scripts should no longer carry over from a quest to a subsequently loaded old quest.
* The default quest template now has the correct default sword item properties.
*Fixed the Candle item class's Weapon 3 sprite, which is actually used now.
* Now, level 3 Candle fire definitely won't trigger 'Wand Fire' and 'Din's Fire' combo flags.
* Fixed the damage Link takes from Candle fire, which now corresponds to the Candle's power.
* Finally remembered to reduce the 'floatiness' at the apex of Link's jump. I know a few people were unhappy with it, so here it is. This should only slightly reduce the distance of Link's jump, but if you were counting on that exact jump length... maybe you could try lowering the Gravity variable a little bit?
* Now you can edit Weapon/Misc sprites' names. That should make weapon editing even easier.
* And now you aren't allowed to set Link->Z while in Sideview.
* Added a brief warning to the Screen Doors dialog, for the benefit of new users.
* Link now uses the swim sprites when swimming instead of the float sprites.
* Fixed a bug where the Reset menu item in the ZC engine was tied to the Fullscreen menu item.
* ZQuest no longer tries to move tiles (which can result in a crash) when in tile select mode instead of tile edit list mode.
* The combo brush arrangement now starts in column mode instead of non-column mode.
* Fixed the bug where boss segments were interfering with the boss's bgsfx.
* Fixed the bug where a PatraBS couldn't be hurt if its Misc. Attribute 2 was set to non-zero.
* Now, the Peril Beam will fire for all swords, except for those whose non-percentage Beam Heart requirement exceeds the maximum possible Heart Containers (12 or 20).
* Change to Magic Ring 4: even if you have unlimited magic, you still cannot cast a spell unless your total Magic Containers meet the spell cost.
* New string control codes: 16/XX adds item number XX to Link's inventory, and 17/XX removes that item from Link's inventory. Furthermore, there's, 3/XX/XX/XX (Goto If Screen Variable). If the value returned by Screen->D[Argument 1] is greater than or equal to Argument 2, ZC will switch to another string (Argument 3).
* If Like Likes or messages remove items from Link's inventory (in particular Heart Pieces, level-specific items and counter-increasing items), appropriate changes will happen to the game counters.
* Added the following constants to std.zh: LA_DROWNING, LA_CHARGING, LA_SPINNING and LA_DIVING.
* Added ZScript variables Screen->Wavy and Screen->Quake, to match the ZASM commands added in build 461. Hint: use Screen->Quake to tell if someone's used the Quake Hammer.
* Added ZASM variable LINKDRUNK. This makes the screen wavy just like WAVY, but it also messes with Link's controls for awhile. This effect has actually been lying dormant in the code since before my time...
* Setting Link->Z while Link is swimming, holding up items, or charging the sword will no longer cause problems. (Maybe Link->Jump needs a similar fix?)
* Have you noticed something funny with Link's 'exit cave' animation? How it only seems to occur if you place the Warp Return square 16 pixels south or north of the cave combo itself? Yeah, that. Well, I've coded it so that Link will also exit the cave if the square is placed right on top of the cave combo, where it should be.
* Have you tried putting Ocean SFX or noisy enemies in an Item Cellar or Passageway? And then exiting the Item Cellar? Well, I fixed that as well.
* Some incongruities between cave combos and item cellars have been resolved.
* Also fixed a bug where Link would walk back down a recently-exited Cave combo after drowning.
* Items now animate at the correct speed in the item animation test window and during preview mode.
* Moving combo 0 to a different location on the combo page no longer changes all non-cycling combos to cycle to that new combo.
* The door tool should no longer make the mouse cursor disappear in combo alias mode.
* Clicking one of the panel squares (stair point, start point, flags, etc) in combo alias mode should no longer trash the mouse cursor.
* Eliminated the panel flickering in preview mode.