* Large Mode: at last, a great wrong has been righted. Added a panel to the main display that shows, at a glance, the sprites of the enemies in this screen's enemy list.
* Possibly fixed the bug where the lens's magic cost was forgotten when an Item Override weapon was used.
* Tile Editor: Fixed the bug where deleting tiles and pushing 'U' (Undo) wouldn't update the blank tile hiding.
* Item Drop Set Editor: Now, the editor shows the percentage chance for each item's appearance, given the entered values.
* Enemy Editor: Fixed the Gleeok's tile preview again.
* Fixed the all too long withstanding bug where putting a door (or not) on a screen would always override whatever combos happened to be in any of the four door locations regardless if you changed them or not.
* Hopefully Pow() works now.
* Fixed a corruption in the item editor which may of caused it to crash inexplicably.
* Fixed a possible minor memory leak in the player. A nice little bi-product of this fix is now when triple buffer is disabled due to CFC mode changes to an unsupported environment, triple buffering can be reinstated to its former glory after any amount of subsequent calls to change the screen mode, instead of permanently disabling it.
* Added a new command-line option "-doublebuffer" to ZC. This will permanently disable the use of video bitmaps, or triplebuffering. Could be useful for legacy cards (or) when one couldn't run zc in fullscreen mode, perhaps due to false positives or other mysterious circumstances. By the same token this option is now also located in the ag config file for convenience.
* Wasted a lot of time by making the ZScript parser possibly 10% more efficient.
* Some ZASM codes: SETTRUE (1 register operand - sets to 1 if the TRUEFLAG is set, else 0), SETFALSE, SETMORE and SETLESS (sets to 1 if the TRUEFLAG is set or the MOREFLAG is not). These are useless to ZScript coders, so y'all just ignore 'em.
* ZQuest: Removed the 'Default' rule set, since no one really knows what it ought to contain. The remaining 4 sets are sufficient. ('Zelda 3-esque' is now the initially selected radio button.)
* Added the 'Link Drowns in Walkable Water' to the 'Zelda 3-esque' rule set. Choosing it will make all of the water tiles in the template walkable. Also, 'Rings Affect Damage Combos' is now on for all rulesets.
* Default Template: fixed some bugs, made a few more tiles, added combo cycling, BS Grave, Step->Next (All), Step->Next (Copycat), Step->Secrets and Block Hole examples, and added limited Sideview and NPC combo sections.