User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cursor color jumping for the palette editor

  1. #1
    Keese Avataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    482
    Level
    7
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    5.3%
    Monthly Activity
    3.41%

    Cursor color jumping for the palette editor

    Here's another suggestion for the palette editor, and this is quite an important one.

    I'd love to be able to click a color and then have the color selector jump to the color, so I can alter it from there.
    Beware the power of GANON! Hahaha

  2. #2
    The Timelord
    ZC Developer
    ZoriaRPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Prydon Academy
    Posts
    1,082
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    3,740
    Level
    19
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.85%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    58.33%
    Monthly Activity
    112.31%
    Quote Originally Posted by Avataro View Post
    Here's another suggestion for the palette editor, and this is quite an important one.

    I'd love to be able to click a color and then have the color selector jump to the color, so I can alter it from there.
    Oh, you mean, select a colour in the index, and have the colour picker hop to that colour ID. I could likely add a button, or a hotkey for that. I would not want to make this 'automatic' behaviour, as it would be a radical change from how it has worked to date.


    Featured Scripts & Headers: RPG.zh ( v. a0.97.1 ) ( RPG.zh Thread ) | Zelda 3 Thief's Town Treasure Chest Minigame (ffc) | Bobomb (enemy)
    ZScript & ZC-Related Pastebin | Quests and ZScript Repository | ZC Dev & Betas | Latest ZC 2.54 Beta | YouTube Channel
    All of the code that I create and publish here is free for use, modification and distribution under the GPL v2.0, or v3.0 where applicable..

  3. #3
    Keese Avataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    482
    Level
    7
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.43%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    5.3%
    Monthly Activity
    3.41%
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
    Oh, you mean, select a colour in the index, and have the colour picker hop to that colour ID. I could likely add a button, or a hotkey for that. I would not want to make this 'automatic' behaviour, as it would be a radical change from how it has worked to date.
    Yeah, I was thinking holding a specific key for this that's not used for anything else, or a right-click context menu option. Either way, this'd be pretty useful.
    Beware the power of GANON! Hahaha

  4. #4
    The Timelord
    ZC Developer
    ZoriaRPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Prydon Academy
    Posts
    1,082
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    3,740
    Level
    19
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.85%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    58.33%
    Monthly Activity
    112.31%
    Quote Originally Posted by Avataro View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking holding a specific key for this that's not used for anything else, or a right-click context menu option. Either way, this'd be pretty useful.

    It will likely be a right-clicik. Almost every key is mapped at this point.


    Featured Scripts & Headers: RPG.zh ( v. a0.97.1 ) ( RPG.zh Thread ) | Zelda 3 Thief's Town Treasure Chest Minigame (ffc) | Bobomb (enemy)
    ZScript & ZC-Related Pastebin | Quests and ZScript Repository | ZC Dev & Betas | Latest ZC 2.54 Beta | YouTube Channel
    All of the code that I create and publish here is free for use, modification and distribution under the GPL v2.0, or v3.0 where applicable..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Armageddon Games is a game development group founded in 1997. We are extremely passionate about our work and our inspirations are mostly drawn from games of the 8-bit and 16-bit era.
Social