User Tag List

Thread: Rogue One

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Rogue One

No topic for this? This movie was amazing. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings but for all its changes to the usual I thought this one felt more like a Star Wars than The Force Awakens, which I also liked a lot. Who watched this.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I haven't yet, but I'm gonna watch it once it hits DVD/RedBox/Netflix. I only reserve going to the movies for 2 reasons: its DAMN awesome, or its my BDay.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Too many to list now...
    Help this cat on his quest for World Domination!
    MydeviantART

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So I went to see this. Well, that's not why I went--I went because my daughter wanted to go to a movie with her friend and she needed me for a ride, and I didn't want to watch what they were watching--Anyway...

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it was simultaneously good and bad for me. The beginning exposition seemed a bit rushed, the middle was necessary and cliche, and the end was predictable yet thrilling. I can't remember ever being so angry after watching a movie. And yet, it fills in some backstory in a satisfying way. It's really hard to quantify the ambiguity that it created for me. I wanted to really like it, and it was just OK. It fell into the uncanny valley in more than one way, let's just say.

Thread Information