User Tag List

Thread: 5th Quest by BigJoe

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5th Quest by BigJoe

Hi there. I believe this was the quest that won the 5th quest competition. It's been pretty fun but I'm stuck in a couple spots. First off, I need a hint badly on finding the potion letter. Trying to complete level 7 without potion is giving me fits. And second, any hint on the whereabouts of level 8?

Thanks!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the letter. It's in a spot I'm pretty sure I checked already at one point but obviously not in detail enough. And I did find level 8 as well.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I keep replying to myself. I saved Zelda but one item I never did find - the Magic Key. Where was it? I liked this quest but probably am not going to try it again at least for a while.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay, I've finished levels 1 and 2, found an extra heart container where level 7 was in the 2nd quest, and I found level 4 under a white Armos near the graveyard.

EDIT: Found the white sword just west of spectacle rock (and the magic sword where level 7 was in the 1st quest). But I'm still looking for level 3. Does anybody know where it is?
    Last edited by XMuppetSB; 01-20-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Thread Information