No package in this time, but I'd like to throw a contest of my own.
Shortly after the 5th Quest contest wrapped up, we were kinda rebuked by Nintendo. They wanted to see more creative, more wild stuff, by releasing Mario Maker.
So let's put this to the test:
Unofficial 6th Quest Contest: Winners will be personally played and streamed by me.
1. You may not change the Overworld unless it's to show a secret or a level.
2. Underworld, feel free. Change the graphics if you please. No color restrictions either.
3. Scripting allowed, try to keep it in the spirit of Zelda and the NES.
4. New enemy tiles allowed, but must fit an NES theme.
5. This is unfortunately a must. You MUST use a custom soundtrack. A lot of people are getting into copyright trouble, so it is now required that there is replacements to the NES Zelda tunes. Go to http://www.vgmusic.com if you need to download new tunes.
6. Your difficulty should start at 2nd Quest level and be no harder than 3rd Quest's. It has to be hard, but innovative at the same time. If it's James Quest level, it's probably at the absolute hardest it should be.
7. No maze paths in the Underworld, and you may not change the Maze Paths in the Overworld.
8. You are allowed to make cosmetic changes to enemies (like new colors for grave Ghinis, or new colors for the old same colored Octorocks)
9. New enemies should be featured within and showcased. No Kaizo Enemies like Death Knights.
10. You must have 9 normal levels, 10 levels tops. Uses for a 10th level could be a bonus level, a hidden level at the end of Level 9, or Level 9 is a preparation for Level 10. Absolutely not required to have a 10th level.
11. Quest Rules: Keep in spirit of the NES, fast scrolling allowed, multiple strings allowed. No advanced things like screen wipes. All NES bugs must be present. Level 3 color difference not required.
12. TEST FOR BUGS! Buggy quests will not be considered.
Have fun. I don't have any type of deadline planned at the moment.