About Link to Frustration
- In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days, Chilling' out, maxing', relaxing' all cool, and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good starting' makin' trouble in my neighborhood! I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared, She said "You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought "Now forget it, yo homes! To Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cab "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air... Or something like that, my memory of the ACTUAL events is a little fuzzy!
- My own little fantasy world... or a padded cell. Yah, I can't really tell the difference anymore!
- Well I did try snorting coke this one time, but the carbonation really hurt my nose! Not much fun...
- I used to be an adventurer, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Who would'a thunk it?
- Favorite Official Zelda Game:
- That's a hard one: They each have their good parts.
- Past Usernames:
- There were some who called me... "Tim".
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12-03-2014 08:17 PM
- Join Date